RAE MiniRAE Lite (PGM-7300 or PGM-7350 Series)
The rugged MiniRAE Lite is a basic pumped handheld volatile organic compound (VOC) monitor.
Its Photo Ionization Detector (PID) covers the range of 0.1 ppm to 5,000 ppm.
This affordable hand-held monitor for VOCs provides superior reliability for leak detection and environmental cleanup and remediation. With a photoionization detector that measures from 0-5,000 ppm, a built-in flashlight, and a rugged housing designed for harsh environments, it’s perfect for a range of applications and approved for safe area use in North America. The pump draws samples from up to 100 feet away, and with a 3-second response time, the MiniRAE Lite can detect a leak before it can cause harm. This device supports more than 10 languages, and includes a large display and large keys that can be operated with up to three layers of gloves.
Available in either non ATEX certified or ATEX certified versions. If you choose the non-ATEX certified option then this is only for use in NON-hazardous atmospheres!
- Proven PID technology—The patented sensor providesthe following unique features: - 3-second response time - Range up to 5,000 ppm - Humiditycompensation
- Designed forservice—Easy accessto lamp and sensor in seconds without tools • Big graphic displayfor easy overview ofconcentration
- Field-interchangeable battery pack, replaceable in seconds without tools
- Integrated flashlight for better visibilityin low light
- Multi-language support with 12 languages encoded
- Rugged housing withstands use in harsh environments - IP-65 design - Strong, protective removable rubber boot
Monitor-only configuration includes:
- MiniRAE Lite Monitor
- 10.6 eV lamp
- External filter • Green rubber boot
- Alkaline battery adapter
- Lamp cleaning and tool kit
- Li-ion battery with universal AC/DC adapter and international plug kit, if specified
- Travel download charger
- Operation and maintenance manual
- Soft leather carrying case
Accessories Kit adds:
- Hard transport case with pre-cut foam
- 5 porous metal filters and O-rings
- Organic vapor zeroing kit
- Gas outlet port adapter and tubing
Calibration Kit adds:
- 100 ppm isobutylene calibration gas, 34L
- Calibration regulator and flow controller
- Cal gas, part number 600-1082-000