RAE ToxiRae Pro for Toxic and Oxygen
Compact, reliable and easy-to-use, the ToxiRAE Pro doesn’t get in the way of workers doing their job and provides unmistakable five-way local and remote alarms if a threat is detected or a man is down. Plus, it offers the flexibility of easily swappable sensors to monitor for different gases in different situations. This personal, wireless monitor for toxic gases and oxygen keeps workers safe in the field by transmitting data to a central command in real time for continuous visibility.
The ToxiRAE Pro is the world’s first wireless personal monitor for toxic gases and oxygen deficiency / enrichment. Boasting a selection of over 20 intelligent interchangeable sensors, the ToxiRAE Pro can detect a broad range of gases - from carbon monoxide, hydrogen sulfide, and oxygen to ammonia, chlorine, and phosgene. The ToxiRAE Pro’s plug-and-play intelligent sensors store calibration data, so if you need to monitor one gas one day and another gas the next, swapping the sensors in your ToxiRAE Pro is all it takes.
• ToxiRAE Pro monitor with sensor and wireless option as specified, rechargeable battery, alligator clip, and protective rubber boot installed
• Charging and PC communication cradle
• PC communication cable
• AC adapter (100 to 240 V, 50/60 Hz AC to 12 V DC)
• Calibration adapters
• Quick Start Guide
• CD with documentation
• CD with ProRAE Studio II software
• Calibration and test certificate
• Warranty/registration card