RAE MiniRAE 3000 Monitors (PGM-7320) Photoionization (PID) Monitor
The latest in a long line of portable photoionization detectors (PID) from Rae Systems, the MiniRAE 3000 is among the most advanced portable VOC monitors available on the market. Able to use 9.8, 10.6, or 11.7 eVPID lamps, the MiniRAE 3000 features humidity compensation, an extended range of 0–15,000 ppm, and an integrated correction factors list of more than 200 compounds. The MiniRAE 3000 is ideal for a range of applications from HazMat and leak detection to industrial hygiene.
The MiniRAE 3000 is the suggested replacement for the MiniRAE 2000
The MiniRAE 3000 has many user friendly features like automatic lamp type recognition, lamp/sensor auto cleaning, a large backlit graphic LCD display with easy interface navigation, large keys that are operable through gloves, and support for multiple languages. Datalogging is built into every MiniRAE 3000 with enough storage for 6 months of data at 1 minute intervals. Alarm notification is achieved by a loud 95 dB buzzer and bright LED visual indicators. It even features a built in LED flashlight for use in low light situations.
Calibration on the MiniRAE 3000 can be performed with a standard 2 point calibration (zero and span), or a 3 point calibration (zero, span 1, span 2). Calibrations can be stored for up to 8 different gases, each with their own alarm limits, span values, and calibration dates. Automatic calibration and scheduling can be accomplished with the use of AutoRAE automatic calibration stations.
Designed for field use in harsh environments the MiniRAE 3000 features an IP-67 waterproof design for cleaning and decontamination in water, a strong integrated sample pump for drawing up to 100 feet (30 meters) vertically or horizontally, easy access lamp and sensor for tool free maintenance in the field, a flexible inlet probe, and a removable protective rubber boot. The MiniRAE 3000’s Lithium-ion battery pack provides 16 hours of operation and an alkaline battery adapter can be used for up to 12 hours of additional use. The charging cradle can also be used to independently charge a spare battery pack.
MiniRAE 3000 Features
• Proven PID technology The patented sensor provides the following unique features: - 3-second response time - Extended range up to 15,000 ppm with improved linearity - Humidity compensation with integral humidity and temperature sensors
• Real-time wireless data transmission with built-in RF modem or Bluetooth
• Designed for simple service Easy access to lamp and sensor in seconds without tools
• Big graphic display for easy overview of gas type, Correction Factor and concentration
• Field-interchangeable battery pack replaced in seconds without tools
• Integrated flashlight for better view in dark conditions
• User-friendly screens, including dataplot chart view
• Integrated RAE Systems Correction Factors list for more than 200 compounds to measure more chemicals than any other PID
• Multi-language support with 12 languages encoded
• Rugged housing withstands use in harsh environments - IP67 waterproof design for easy cleaning and decontamination in water - Strong protective removable rubber boot
Monitor only includes: