RAE MultiRAE Lite 6 Gas Monitor (Models PGM-6208 and PGM-6208D)
This multi-gas monitor provides versatile, customizable detection and monitoring of up to six gases, available in both pumped and diffused air models. With more than 25 sensors to choose from — the broadest selection in its class — it can test for VOCs, combustibles, and a range of toxic threats, as well as monitor sufficient oxygen levels, making it an excellent choice for personal protection and leak detection in a range of industries and applications. The wireless connection sends threat and alarm data in real time to a central command, providing superior awareness for fast incident response. And its replaceable sensors, alarm, and battery, large screen, and automated bump testing and calibration make it easy to use and maintain.
Key Features Wireless. Versatile. Proven.
- Wireless accessto real-time instrument readings and alarmstatusfromanylocation
- Unmistakable five-waylocal and remote wireless notification of alarm conditions including Man Down Alarm2
- Over 25 interchangeable sensor options, including PID4 for VOCs, NDIR5 and catalytic forcombustibles, and NDIR for CO2
- Intelligentsensorsstore calibration data, so theycan be swapped in the field6 • Large graphical display with easy-to-use, icon-driven user interface
- Continuous datalogging (6 monthsfor 5 sensors, 24x7)
Available in pumped and diffusion versions • Highly versatile and customizable • Man Down Alarm with real-time remote wireless notification • Easy maintenance with replaceable sensors, pump, and plug-and-play battery • Fully automatic bump testing and calibration with AutoRAE 2