BW IntelliDoX Automatic Instrument Management System for the BW Clip 4
Honeywell BW Clip 4 model
The IntelliDoX system combines smart docking modules and device management software to provide automated instrument management for BW Clip Series, Honeywell BW™ Clip4, Honeywell BW™ MicroClip Series and ConneX1 gas detectors - helping you drive productivity, reliability and efficiency.
Features & Benefits
- Enables bump test tracking, email notices and easy recordkeeping for improved compliance
- Performs the quickest bump test in the industry for increased uptime and no wasted calibration gas
- Enables the ability to change alarm set points, set a noncompliance indicator when a bump test is due, and adjust other parameters for maximum flexibility
- Easy setup with a network or USB drive — no tools required
- Expandable to five docking modules that can operate independently, while sharing power, network connection and calibration gas
- Easy data transfer — by Ethernet or USB — from docking module to computer
- Device management with Honeywell SafetySuite.
What’s in the Box
IntelliDoX Enabler Kit
One Enabler Kit is required for each stand-alone IntelliDoX module
or gang of up to 5 connected modules.
Each IntelliDoX Enabler Kit package contains:
1. One power supply and AC power cord appropriate to shipping destination;
2. One IntelliDoX end plate;
3. One ethernet cable;
4. Calibration gas cylinder tubing and purge gas tubing, 4.6 meters(15 feet);
5. Quick connect fittings;
6. Inlet filters;
7. Assorted connectors;
8. One printed Quick Reference Guide.
9. One CD containing the IntelliDoX Operator Manual in PDFformat; and
10. One CD containing Fleet Manager II software
If Enabler Kit parts are damaged or missing, or if additional Enabler Kits are required, contact Gas Monitor Point immediately.