Real Time Display Version
ATEX certified and CE compliant Impulse XT kit with vibrating alarm
THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED MARCH 2016 - Please Call 01704 330315 for Alternatives
The Impulse XT personal detector monitors a single gas from a choice of oxygen, carbon monoxide and hydrogen sulphide gases. Utilising patented SureCell™ and Reflex™ technology, the Impulse XT delivers 24 months continuous, maintenance free operation. Audible, visual and vibrating alarms are standard.
The Honeywell Neotronics Impulse XT is available in two display versions;
Standard version Impulse XT’s, display a lifetime clock indicating the remaining life of the detector. This is shown on the display as a countdown of remaining months then days and finally hours. version and version.
When the Standard Impulse XT is exposed to a level of gas in excess of the alarm set points the unit will display the concentration of the gas.
The Impulse XT displays the concentration reading all the time. The lifetime remaining is only displayed in the self-test mode.
- No calibration required
- Unit may be calibrated if site procedures
- Remaining lifetime display enables planned
- 24 month continuous operation
- Low cost investment
Easy to Use
- One button operation
- Optional interactive training guide available
Excellent EMC/RFI Performance
- No false alarms due to walkie-talkies or mobile
- Exceeds with toughest industrial standards for
- RFI immunity and EMC compatibility
- Uses patented SureCell™ (CO and H2S only)
- and Reflex™ technology
- Stable and accurate gas readings
- Intrinsically safe
- Small, ergonomic design
- Comfortable to wear
- Rugged and impact resistant
- Weather resistant
- Dust and waterproof to IP67
|Downloads For The Honeywell Neotronics Impulse XT Single Gas Detector|
N.B. For help and advice on this or any of our products please do Contact Us and one of our expert staff will be happy to discuss your requirements! Alternatively use the manual and data sheets available above.
Please note - Product designs and specifications are subject to change without notice. The user is responsible for determining the suitability of this product.