Gas Monitor Point introduce the ToxiRAE Pro CO2, A single gas detector with an infrared sensor for the detection of CO2 (carbon dioxide) in PPM parts per million and with datalogging and data management software as standard. Used extensively in the food and drinks industry to warn of high levels of CO2 either discharged in the brewing process or introduced to the bottling or dispensing by pressurised CO2 lines.
Other monitors reading in % volume do not have the same resolution as the ToxiRAE PRO CO2 which measures in ppm giving you a more accurate reading. The ToxiRAE Pro is also available to detect for toxic gases, combustible gases and volitile organic compunds with a PID sensor.
Please contact our helpful sales team on +44 (0) 1704 330 315 if you would like to discuss your requirement or application.
- • ToxiRAE Pro CO2 monitor with sensor and wireless option as specified,
- • CD with documentationrechargeable battery, alligator clip, and protective rubber boot installed
- • CD with ProRAE Studio II Instrument Configuration and
- • Charging and PC communication cradle Data Management Software
- • PC communication cable • Calibration and test certificate
- • AC adapter (100 to 240 V, 50/60 Hz AC to 12 V DC) • Warranty/registration card
|Size:||4.6" H x 2.4" W x 1.2" D (118 x 60 x 30 mm)|
|Weight:||7.76 oz. (220 g)|
|Sensor:||Nondispersive infrared sensor Range: 0 to 50,000 ppm Resolution: 100 ppm|
|Battery:||Rechargeable Li-ion battery
Operating time: > 11 hours (normal operation 25˚ C / 77˚ F, non-wireless)
Recharge time: < 4 hours through charging cradle
|Display:||Graphical LCD display with white LED backlighting (activated when monitor is in alarm or with a button press)|
|Operating Temperature:||-4° to 131° F (-20° to 55° C)|
|Humidity:||0% to 95% relative humidity (non-condensing)|
|Warranty:||- Two years on non-consumable components - One year on all other sensors, battery, and other consumable parts|