Blackline G7 EXO
Next-gen area monitoring
Pay for hardware upfront, option to add yearly service fee for additional services offered by Blackline Safety. Pricing shown for G7c device with LEL/O2/CO/H2S multi-gas cartridge & System Access to Blackline Cloud Portal with Analytics
Other Configurations and options of the Blackline G7 EXO are available , please see below for further details and we would recommend that you contact one of our technical sales team to discuss your requirements and arrange an online demonstration
Tel: 01704 330 315 email: email@example.com
Meet G7 EXO — the world’s first cloud-connected area monitor with integrated 2G/3G/4G communications. When G7 EXO is turned on, it automatically connects directly to the Blackline Safety Cloud, streaming critical insights of your site or facility.
Turn-key connectivity, intelligence and versatility are hallmarks of every G7 solutions. With G7 EXO, you gain control over your projects and make the ultimate difference for your business, no matter the scenario playing out before you.
G7 EXO solves the challenges of continuous toxic and combustible gas monitoring for sites, facilities and fencelines. Automating long-term area monitoring and connected safety for streamlined efficiency, G7 EXO allows teams to focus on their work at hand.
- Drop and go area monitoring — Out-of-the-box cellular or satellite connectivity that works anywhere in the world for zero set-up deployment
- Zones can auto-generate as soon as G7 EXO is turned on, but the radius can be configured manually via EXO’s screen or in Blackline Live
- Automatic, intelligent zones — EXO will automatically notify G7 users of an alert in their zoned area with no limitation on user count and no requirement for cumbersome RFID tags
- Longest-lasting battery life in the industry — up to 100 day run time
- Easy to extend functionality with two highly-customizable output ports to drive external alarms and sounders or integrate with your different facility/plant control systems
- Ruggedized aluminum sub-frame to stand up to the harshest conditions
Empowered data analytics
G7 EXO works alongside employees equipped with G7 wearable monitors. Both systems continuously stream location and gas reading data to the Blackline Safety Cloud, providing a full situational overview of a business’ workforce and facility or disaster response location. For the first time ever, businesses are provided with situational awareness throughout every area of their facility. See exactly where and when employees entered a zone, which gases they were exposed to and the duration of the exposure. Instead of manually compiling data to get an idea of teams' activities, G7 EXO automates your safety program, delivering more insights than ever before.