Crowcon Tetra 3 - Personal Multi Gas Detector and Alarm
Crowcon Multi Gas Detector, the newest addition to the Tetra family. Small, compact and easy to use. A favourite in the market for industrial environments. Supplied with battery, charger and manual.
Rugged single button multi gas detector
The Tetra:3 multigas monitor is a compact, robust and easy-to-use diffusion based detector. The Tetra 3 multi-gas monitor is the newest addition to the Tetra family. Tetra 3’s single button operation, small size and weight make it the easiest to use gas detector on the market. Based on the proven and highly successful Tetra product, Tetra 3 is designed for use in demanding industrial environments. Despite its compact size the Tetra:3 is ultra-rugged and water proof.
Single button operation, small size and clear top-mounted display make it a favourite in the market amongst those working in demanding industrial environments such as those in the water, telecoms, food, brewing or hydrocarbons sectors.
The Crowcon Tetra 3 can be configured to monitor combinations of the following gases:
Gases include the most common four (carbon monoxide, methane, oxygen and hydrogen sulphide), but also an expanded range: ammonia, ozone, sulphur dioxide, H2 filtered CO (for steel plants) and IR carbon dioxide (for safe area use only). Crowcon T3 now comes with a 3-year O2 sensor as standard.
We have shown the most common configurations for the Tetra 3 to buy through our website. Should you require the alternative combinations then please do contact us.
There are also a wide range of accessories available for this unit from Gas Monitor Point which can be found on our accessories and spares section.
Features & Benefits:
- Up to 4 gases in a small and lightweight design
- Single button operation for all functions, can be operated with gloved hands
- Rugged impact resistant design provides extra shock and vibration protection
- Reliable Lithium-ion battery provides over 16 hours continuous operation from a single charge with no memory effects.
- Water and Dust resistant to IP67, can be submerged in water
- Rapid and effective warning with a 95 dBa audible alarm, an extremely bright red/blue visual alarm and vibrating alarm as standard.
- Top mounted, backlit display of all gas readings, diagnostics and battery life.
- Dust and waterproof to IP67
Supplied With The following:
- Crowcon Tetra 3
For Full Specifications and details please click on the DataSheet link below.
Product designs and specifications are subject to change without notice. The user is responsible for determining the suitability of this product.
If you require a different configuration of sensors to the standard shown here then please contact our helpful sales team on +44 (0) 1704 330 315 and we will be happy to put together a quotation to your requirements.