The New Crowcon T4 Multgas Detector - Featuring TWA Resume
Compact and handheld Crowcon single gas detector ideal for industry use. Lightweight, water resistant, dust resistant and easy one button operation.
T4 integrates innovative safety features and an intuitive, rugged design to provide advanced protection for those working in harsh environments. This portable multigas detector, which is exceptionally easy to use and service, protects against the four most prevalent gas hazards: carbon monoxide (CO), hydrogen sulphide (H2 S), flammable gases and oxygen (O2 ) depletion.
TWA Resume* ensures time weighted average (TWA) toxic gas exposure is calculated accurately over an entire work shift. The red line on the graph shows workers with other detectors risking overexposure to hydrogen sulphide (H2 S) by switching their detector off for a lunch break. Only T4 provides the option to include previous measurements in the calculation when you switch your detector back on again and so prevent you exceeding your exposure limit. Because of TWA Resume (green line), T4 alarms at 14:00 when their 8 hour TWA reaches 5ppm.
- 18 hour battery life Safely work multiple or longer shifts between charges, covered by the exceptional 18 hour battery life.
- Backlit display Large, clear display with backlight and option to flip the screen 180° for easy viewing whilst worn
- Rugged design With a thick anti-shock rubber casing and drop tested to 4 metres on concrete, T4 provides dependable operation under the most demanding use. Water & dust resistant to IP65 & IP67
- Positive Safety indicator A simple ‘traffic light’ status indicator which, at a glance, provides visual assurance of operational and compliance status to both users and supervisors. Green light - Working safely Red light - Attention required
- Intrinsically safe Approved for ATEX for operation in the widest range of environments
- Dedicated sensors One sensor for every gas ensures effective, fast and reliable detection.
- Multiple alarms Audible 95dB alarm, bright red/blue LED’s and vibrating alerts provide effective warning to gas hazards.
- Easy operation Large single button and intuitive menu system minimise training and allow easy operation whilst wearing gloves.