Outfitted with rapid-response MSA XCell® sensors, the ALTAIR 4XR Gas Detector is the toughest 4-gas monitor on the market and is backed by a 4-year warranty. The ALTAIR 4XR can also provide real-time incident awareness to team members, supervisors, safety managers and others when paired with the MSA ALTAIR Connect app via a Bluetooth® wireless connection.
- Sense gas 2 times faster than the industry average with our XCell sensors
- Quickly update MSA ALTAIR 4XR settings via the ALTAIR Connect app (available on the Google Play Store)
- Send event notifications via text message with the ALTAIR Connect app
- Survives 25 drops from 4 feet (1.2 meters) (MIL-STD-810G drop protection)
- Can survive an incidental 25-foot (7.5-m) drop onto concrete
- Dust- and waterproof IP68 rating (2 meters for at least 1 hour)
- Operating temperature range: -40°F to +140°F (-40°C to +60°C)
- 4-year instrument & sensor warranty
- Confirm compliance quickly with the Bump LED & on-screen checkmark
- Bump and calibrate with 1/2 the test gas and in 1/2 the time vs. industry average
- Bump and calibrate at a specified "Time of Day" with your MSA GALAXY® GX2 Automated Test System
- MotionAlert option tells others that user has become immobile
- User-activated InstantAlert notifies others of a potentially dangerous situation
For Full Specifications and details please click on the Data Sheet links below.
Please contact our helpful sales team on +44 (0) 1704 330 315 if you would like to discuss your requirement or application.
Product designs and specifications are subject to change without notice. The user is responsible for determining the suitability of this product.
|Size:||4.4” x 3.0” x 1.4”
11 cm x 7.6 cm x 3.5 cm
8 oz (228 g)
|Warranty:||4 years (+ optional 1-year extension)|
|Durability:||25-foot (7.5 m) drop protection
MIL-STD-810G drop protection
Certified IP68 rating
|Temperature:||–40 °F to +140 °F
–40 °C to +60 °C
|Humidity:||5 % – 95 % intermittent
15 % – 90 % non-condensing
|Typical battery life:||Rechargeable Li-polymer battery
< 4 hour charge time
|Datalogging:||> 50 hours (adjustable)
> 500 event logs