The NEW Honeywell BW™ Solo
The next-generation single-gas detector that helps you reduce cost, ensure compliance and know your workers are protected. Honeywell BW™ Solo has everything you expect — plus additional features to make your compliance easier and more cost-effective than ever. All with a reliable life span, one-button operation and small, lightweight profile.
We offer the Solo in 3 configurations which are detailed in the chart below, the Standard Solo and the Wireless versions have the same functions although the wireless version enables the unit to bluetooth back to the Honeywell Safety Suite installed on an app in your IOS or Android smart phone. In addition the Lite version will only support the 4 series of sensor so will have a shorter life span before requiring replacement. Typically a 4 series O2 sensor will have a life of 2 years where as a 1 series sensor typically will last 4-5.
Honeywell BW™ Solo is a easy to service single-gas detector with BLE connectivity that provides real-time visibility into the status and safety of hazardous-area workers, helping companies respond faster, more knowingly and decisively to safety incidents.
- • The easiest single-gas detector to service, with no need to take it apart to replace sensors, batteries and sensor filters. That means long life and low cost.
- • Complete with an extensive selection of sensor options. Count on comprehensive detection, whether you’re monitoring for common or exotic hazards.
- • The first single-gas detector with the 1-Series sensor for CO, H2S and O2. That means high accuracy, lower costs and faster sensor response time for the gases you monitor most often.
- • Compatible with IntelliDoX. Save time and centralize data with automated bump testing, calibration and instrument management. Use IntelliDoX docking stations with Honeywell Safety Suite Device Configurator software.
- High standards of sensor quality and reliability
- The easiest single-gas detector to service
- The first single-gas detector with the 1 Series sensor for CO, H2S and O2
- Complete with an extensive selection of sensor options
- Compatible with IntelliDoX
|Size:||2.7 x 2.6 x 1.4 in. / 7.0 x 6.7x 3.6 cm (1-Series sensor models) 2.7 x 2.6 x 1.6 in. / 7.0 x 6.7x 4.1 cm (4-Series sensor models)|
|Weight:||3.6 to 4.1 oz. / 103 to 116 g, depending on installed sensor|
|Humidity:||5% - 95% RH (non-condensing)|
|Alarms & Type:||Visual, vibrating, audible (95 dB); Low, High, TWA, STEL, non-compliance|
|Self Test:||Sensor integrity, circuitry, battery and audible/visual alarms on activation; battery (continuous)|
|Typical Battery Life:||12 months (6 months for 1-Series O2)|
|Connected Worker:||• Bluetooth™ Low Energy (BLE) – Ability to connect to Honeywell’s Safety Communicator App|
|User Options:||Reset TWA, STEL and Peak readings • Change High, Low, TWA and STEL alarm setpoints • Latching alarms • Enable IntelliFlash and non-compliance indicators • Set calibration and/or bump test reminders • Assign worker and location assignments • Language|
|Certifications & Approvals:||SA: Class I, Division 1, Groups A, B, C, D T4 Class I, Zone 0, AEx/Ex ia IIC T4 Ga -40°C≤ Tamb ≤ 60°C ATEX: Sira 19ATEX2004 X 0518 g II 1G Ex ia IIC T4 Ga -40°C≤ Tamb ≤ 60°C g I M1 Ex ia I Ma -40°C≤ Tamb ≤ 60°C IECEx: IECEx SIR 19.0004 Ex ia IIC T4 G|
|Warranty:||3 years for 1-Series sensors and 1-Series detectors (excluding battery) 2 years for 4-Series sensors and 4-Series detectors (excluding battery) 1 year for H2, NH3, Cl2, O3, ClO2 sensors|