Crowcon Laser Methane Mini Green SA3C50A 1 battery
Laser Methane Mini (LMm) is a compact handheld detector that can detect methane gas from a safe distance. Utilising laser technology, methane leaks can be quickly confirmed by pointing the laser beam towards the suspected leak, or along the survey line. This revolutionary technology removes the need to access elevated places, under floor or other hard to reach areas. It is also ideal for surveying large open spaces e.g. landfills or along pipelines.
NEW! LMm is now available with a green laser guide light, which is more visible especially under strong sunlight. The Laser Methane Mini-Green (LMm-G) combines the benefit of LMm with additional data storage functions and comes with Bluetooth capability, which can be connected to any android device (through the Gasviewer app) for a variety of data storage functions. Important data like location, gas levels and time can also be saved or emailed to a central point. LMm and LMm-G are easy to operate and require little maintenance. An automatic self check and calibration ensures consistent performance and reliability every time the units are turned on.
- Point and shoot technology - required little or no training and is easy to use
- Compact and lightweight - truly portable
- Green/Red guide laser light - clear visibility of where you are surveying
- Wide organic electroluminescence display - clear and bright readout on screen
- No moving parts - little maintenance required
- Self-check and automatic calibration start-up - ensure accurate and reliable reading
- Data storage - full data logging capabilities
- Bluetooth and Gasviewer app - connectivity to android devices
- Location service in Gasviewer app - display and save value as well as location and time
CROWCON LASER METHANE MINI PORTABLE GAS DETECTOR – PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS
|Laser Methane Mini – LMm||Laser Methane Mini-Green – LMm-G|
|Size||70 x 179 x 42mm (2.8 x 7 x 1.6 inches) WxDxH||70 x 179 x 42mm (2.8 x 7 x 1.6 inches) WxDxH|
|Weight||600g (including Ni-MH battery pack)||530g (including Ni-MH battery pack)|
|Operating Time||Approx 6 hours||Approx 4.5 hours|
|Operating Temperature Range||-17 – +50ºC||-10 – +50ºC|
|Target Gas||Methane (CH4) and methane-containing gases||Methane (CH4) and methane-containing gases|
|Detection Limits||1-50,000 ppm-m (%LEL or % Vol available)||1-50,000 ppm-m (%LEL or % Vol available)|
|Accuracy of Detection||±10%||±10%|
|Detection Distance (Standard)||0.5m – 30m||0.5m – 100m (using an optional reflect sheet)|
|Guide Laser Light Colour||Red||Green|
|Certificate||Class 2:1mW, CE (ATEX & EMC)||Class 3R: 5mW, CE (R & TTE)|
|Best Application||Hazardous Areas||Outdoors Under Strong Sunshine|
Please contact our helpful sales team on +44 (0) 1704 330 315 if you would like to discuss your requirement or application.
Product designs and specifications are subject to change without notice. The user is responsible for determining the suitability of this product.