BW Gas Alert Quattro - Multi 4 Gas Personal Detector
Suited to a wide range of industrial applications
Rugged and reliable, the GasAlertQuattro four-gas detector combines a comprehensive range of features with simple one-button operation. With flexible power options, the GasAlertQuattro is always ready.
The graphic LCD displays easy to identify icons that indicate operational information, such as bump test and calibration status for simplified onsite auditing.
IntelliFlash provides continuous visual confirmation of detector operation and compliance. Suited to a wide range of industrial applications including confined space entry, the GasAlertQuattro is fully compatible with BW Technologies by Honeywell's MicroDock II automatic test and calibration system.
The BW Gas Alert Quattro can be configured to monitor combinations of the following gases:
Combustible %LEL, Oxygen (O2), Carbon Monoxide (C0), Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S)
There are also a wide range of accessories available for this unit from Gas Monitor Point which can be found on our accessories and spares section.
Features & Benefits
- IntelliFlash verifies operation and compliance to both the user and supervisors from up to 20 ft. / 6.1 m
- One-button operational simplicity
- Easy to identify icons for onsite auditing and compliance
- Field-proven Surecell sensors offer an unprecedented performance, even in the harshest environments
- Easy-to-read, multi-language LCD displays all four gas concentrations (H2S, CO, O2 and combustibles) simultaneously
- Audible, visual and vibrating alarm
- Extended alarm bars
- Flexible, interchangeable battery options with extended runtimes
- Full function self-test is initiated upon activation and runs continuously during operation
- Heartbeat pulses continually during normal operation
- Extensive datalogging and event logging capability
- User-options, such as flip display, accessible through IR interface for tamper-proof operation
- Multi-language support in English, French, German, Spanish and Portuguese
- Compatible with MicroDock II automated test and calibration system
- Size: 5.1 x 3.2 x 1.9 in. / 13.0 x 8.1 x 4.7 cm
- Temperature: -4 to +122°F / -20 to +50°C
- Pump: Compatible with the Sampler motorized sampling pump
- Enhanced resistance to common industrial cross sensitive gases such as methanol and ethanol (CO and H2S sensors)
Standard features of BW products:
• Continuous LCD shows real-time gas concentrations
• Compact and lightweight design makes it comfortable to wear
• Simple automatic calibration procedure; compatible with BW MicroDock II automatic test and calibration station
• Full function self-test of sensor, battery status, circuit integrity and audible/visual alarms on start up
• Bright wide-angled visual alarm bars
• Built-in concussion-proof boot
For Full Specifications and details please click on the DataSheet link below.
The Gas Alert Quattro is available in both a rechargeable and alkaline battery option, the rechargeable option comes as standard and will be supplied with a rechargeable battery pack and charger. The Alkaline will be supplied with an Alkaline battery pack and will require regular changes of alkaline batterys.
Please contact us should you require the Alkaline battery option.
Please contact our helpful sales team on +44 (0) 1704 330 315 if you would like to discuss your requirement or application.
Product designs and specifications are subject to change without notice. The user is responsible for determining the suitability of this product.
|Size:||5.1 x 3.2 x 1.9 in. / 13.0 x 8.1 x 4.7 cm|
|Weight:||- 11.15 oz. / 316 g (with rechargeable battery pack)
11.92 oz. / 338 g (with alkaline battery pack)
|Temperature:||-4 to +122°F / -20 to +50°C|
|Humidity:||10% - 100% RH (non-condensing)|
|Alarms:||- Visual (six red LEDs), vibrating, audible (95 dB)
- Low, High, STEL, TWA, OL (over limit)
|Tests:||Sensor integrity, circuitry, battery and audible/visual alarms on activation, battery (continuous), sensor (continuous)|
|Typical battery life:||AA alkaline: 14 hrs (+68 to 122°F / +20 to 50°C)
Rechargeable: 20 hrs (+68 to 122°F / +20 to 50°C)
18 hrs (-4 to +32°F / -20 to 0°C)